Thursday, November 4, 2010

Love and Ego

Love...unselfish, real love does not live in the heart of an ego driven person. You know them, right? It is always about them. It is a sad existence. They measure everything based on what they are getting from you. Never thinking about what they can give you or how they can create your happiness.
I am thankful that I surround myself with real love and people who freely give it. When I come face to face with the other it hits me like a wave of confusion. But then I realize, I feel sorry for them. If the love they seek is only what they receive, they are missing out on so much. These people will never understand or know what love really is. Without real love, they are empty vessels and no matter what they receive, they will never be satisfied by what others give. To know real love, it must be given.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to have some feedback. Let me know what you love...and let me know what you don't.